Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions on this page are intended for clients who purchase puzzles from us. Before purchasing and publishing creative media from The Puzzle Syndicate, it is mandatory that clients / customers read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. They are straightforward and simple to apply.
- All syndicated puzzles remain the property of The Puzzle Syndicate. They may not be syndicated, rented, loaned or sold by any other party without the written consent of The Puzzle Syndicate. You are purchasing a license to use the puzzles, not to own them.
- Syndicated puzzles may be published only one time, and only in the publication for which they were intended. They may not be saved for reprinting at a later date, nor may they be printed in additional publications without payment of the proper fee.
- All puzzles from The Puzzle Syndicate are time sensitive, meaning they may only be published during a specific time frame; dates for publication are specified on each puzzle, and must be published during those specified dates only.
- Puzzles may not be modified, altered or changed in any way, other than minor resizing adjustments as needed.
- Any and all copyright or trademark notice(s) in each puzzle must not be altered or deleted.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the Laws of the State of Washington and the United States of America.